Hilton’s boyfriend Waits faces four years in jailJanuary 21st, 2011 - 3:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 21 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton’s boyfriend Cy Waits is to be arraigned following his arrest on charges of marijuana possession and driving under influence in Las Vegas last summer.Waits along with Hilton was pulled over by cops in Las Vegas after they smelled marijuana in their car. She is currently serving a year of probation after pleading guilty to misdemeanour, cocaine possession and obstruction of justice.
But now a complaint filed on Thursday charges 35-year-old Waits with a felony of being under the influence of marijuana, and misdemeanour, driving under the influence, and possession of marijuana, reports contactmusic.com.
According to reports, he will face up to four years in prison on the felony charge if convicted. Waits will be arraigned Feb 17.
- Paris Hilton's beau faces criminal charges in Las Vegas - Jan 21, 2011
- Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits Arrested - Aug 29, 2010
- Paris Hilton debarred from two Las Vegas resorts - Sep 02, 2010
- Paris Hilton to serve 1yr probation after plea deal in cocaine arrest case - Sep 18, 2010
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton to avoid jail by pleading guilty - Sep 19, 2010
- David Letterman Calls Paris Hilton An "Idiot" In "Late Night With David Letterman" Show - Sep 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton gets one year probation - Sep 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton Banned From Nightclubs? - Sep 02, 2010
- Plea Deal Likely To Keep Paris Hilton Out Of Jail - Sep 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton pleads guilty to cocaine possession - Sep 20, 2010
- David Letterman calls Paris Hilton an 'idiot' on his show - Sep 03, 2010
- David Letterman Refers To The Well-Known Socialite, Paris Hilton, As An Idiot - Sep 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton to face drug possession charges after Las Vegas cocaine incident - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton's beau fired from nightclub over arrest - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: cocaine possession, cops, cy, driving under the influence, felony charge, jan 21, las vegas, london jan, marijuana possession, obstruction of justice, paris hilton, possession of marijuana, probation, socialite paris hilton