Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil festMay 17th, 2012 - 7:04 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 17 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton is set to launch a new career as a DJ in front of thousands of fans in Brazil this summer.
Hilton will perform at the Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo in June, following appearances by singers Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Clarkson. She will hit the booth for an hour-long show.
“I have been a part of the music scene and club scene since I was 15. It’s something I have been passionate about and have come to respect very much. I am very excited to share all of my hard work with the world,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Hilton is also perfecting her turntable skills with the help of boyfriend and international DJ Afrojack, who she joined on stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami, Florida in March.
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Paris Hilton to release new single in June - May 15, 2012
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton's relationship on rocks? - May 31, 2012
- Guetta launches record label - Mar 31, 2012
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Madonna surprised her fans - Mar 26, 2012
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton's controversial beer ad back on TV in Brazil - Mar 05, 2010
- Aguilera designing clothes for Brazilian store - Feb 05, 2011
- Hilton laughs off Barbie criticism - Jun 14, 2010
- Ricky Martin, Julieta Venegas captivate Brazil - Aug 29, 2011
- Sao Paulo signs Assuncao from Atletico Madrid - Jul 22, 2012
Tags: brazil, international dj, jennifer lopez, kelly clarkson, miami florida, music scene, paris hilton, pop music festival, sao paulo, singers, socialite paris hilton, turntable skills, ultra music festival