Hilton spends time with disabled kidJune 30th, 2012 - 7:47 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 30 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton met six-year-old wheelchair-bound Oran to boost his spirits as part of volunteer work for the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which grant wishes for seriously ill children.
The 31-year-old later uploaded photos of the special visit on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
“Amazing to spend some time with Oran today, a very special 6 year old boy. Helping Starlight bring smiles to some very special kids like Oran,” she posted.
“You can too do something great today, help Starlight grant the wishes of brave kids like Oran. All my animals loved Oran today. He is the coolest and smartest 6 year old I have ever met,” she further posted.
- Paris Hilton visits orphans in Bali - Nov 18, 2011
- Carrie Underwood visits children's hospital - Aug 04, 2012
- Happy Birthday Carla Aunty - Dec 06, 2010
- Hilton, Kardashian to patch up? - May 28, 2012
- Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fan - Aug 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton not dating 'Jersey Shore' star - Jun 04, 2010
- Peter Andre fulfils dying girl's wish to meet him - Nov 12, 2009
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011
- A business deal made easy for young minds - Jun 30, 2012
- Raveena recalls Ash's family dreams - Jun 22, 2011
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Underwood building school playground - Oct 18, 2011
- Paris Hilton Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 20, 2010
- Man In Wheelchair Hit By BART Train - Nov 01, 2010
- Paris Hilton adopts new dog - Dec 17, 2010