Hilton ready to wed at 30January 20th, 2011 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20(IANS) Paris Hilton says she would love to get married and have a baby once she turns 30.The socialite admits approaching the milestone age is “scary” but it makes her feel more ready than ever to settle down and start a family, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Hilton, who will turn 30 next month, is dating Las Vegas club mogul Cy Waits for almost a year. Previously she was engaged to Jason Shaw in 2002 and then to Paris Latsis in 2005.
Last year, Hilton had said she wanted to get married to her then-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, but the couple split shortly after because she was worried the “Hills” star was using her to further his career.
- Paris Hilton Seen With Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Paris Hilton Is, Purportedly, In A Relationship With Business Magnate, Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Paris Hilton denies splitting with boyfriend - Apr 14, 2010
- Paris Hilton enjoying her single status - Apr 23, 2010
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Paris Hilton ready to tie the knot - Feb 23, 2010
- Paris Hilton splits from boyfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Paris Hilton And Beau Cy Waits Arrested - Aug 29, 2010
- Hilton, Waits part ways - Jun 21, 2011
- Paris thought she will marry at 30 - Jul 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton confesses "dating" ex-fiance Jason Shaw - May 01, 2010
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets brand new luxury car for 30th b'day - Feb 17, 2011