Hilton plans to become house DJSeptember 9th, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 9 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton is reportedly taking training to become a top house music DJ.
Hilton, who is reportedly planning to appear onstage with DJ Deadmau5 at an upcoming gig, is aiming to become the “Queen of house music”, because “no woman has ever taken over in that arena”, reports tmz.com.
The reality TV star has travelled the world learning from top DJs Afrojack and Deadmau5 to help her create her upcoming album.
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton's relationship on rocks? - May 31, 2012
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Paris Hilton to release house album - Jan 09, 2012
- Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil fest - May 17, 2012
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton to release new single in June - May 15, 2012
- Hilton wants to work with Wayne - Mar 29, 2011
- Paris Hilton Is, Purportedly, In A Relationship With Business Magnate, Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan - May 06, 2011
- I don't support drug use: Madonna - Mar 28, 2012
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Hilton freed in marijuana case - Jul 03, 2010