Hilton has no time for marriageJuly 8th, 2012 - 3:25 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 8 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton is so busy with work that she has no time for family and marriage.
“Every woman dreams of getting married and having a family one day, but right now I’m so busy travelling and working I wouldn’t have time for that,” Hello magazine quoted Hilton as saying.
“When that time happens, it will be fantastic, but right now I’m just happy being single, and being an independent woman,” she added.
The 31-year-old has been linked to DJ Afrojack following her split from entrepreneur Cy Waits. But she has denied a special relationship with Afrojack.
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- Paris Hilton working on new album - Jan 29, 2012
- Paris Hilton's relationship on rocks? - May 31, 2012
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Hilton to turn DJ at Brazil fest - May 17, 2012
- Cy is a good guy: Paris Hilton - Jun 25, 2011
- Paris thought she will marry at 30 - Jul 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton romancing new man ? - Aug 08, 2012
- Paris Hilton: Boyfriend CY Waits A Great Inspiration - Dec 24, 2010
- Paris Hilton Is, Purportedly, In A Relationship With Business Magnate, Cy Waits - Jun 16, 2010
- Paris Hilton reunites with Nicole Richie - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton gets cozy with 'Hangover' director - Jul 03, 2011
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011