Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fanAugust 1st, 2012 - 2:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton has donated $5,000 to a fan suffering from a muscle disease.
She met Mike Oliveri, who has muscular dystrophy, in a nightclub here early July, and touched by his story, she gave him a cheque to help offset the cost of his medical bills, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Thanking the 31-year-old for her generosity in a video posted on his personal website, Oliveri posted: “I met her about a week-and-a-half ago. I just thought she was a very sweet person. We became friends and she just sent me $5,000 and saved my life, literally.”
“I just want to say, Paris, I love you, thank you so much”.
Oliveri hopes his story helps others get to know the real Hilton and said: “There’s a lot of bad, horrible press about Paris. She’s not what everybody thinks she is. She is an incredible person.”
- Paris Hilton donates $5,000 to struggling fan - Jul 31, 2012
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- My heart's broken, says Hilton's mother - Jun 28, 2011
- Hilton perfume business booms, at $1.5 bn - May 29, 2012
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Hilton's boyfriend inspires her to be the best - Dec 24, 2010
- Hilton's 50 pounds treat for stray dog - Nov 16, 2011
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Hilton dismisses single leak - Dec 02, 2011
- Paris Hilton is horrible excuse for a human being: Sarah Shahi - Apr 26, 2011
- Hilton spends time with disabled kid - Jun 30, 2012
- Cy is a good guy: Paris Hilton - Jun 25, 2011
- Lohan blasts mean Paris Hilton - May 06, 2011