Hilton denies being paid to party with billionaireJuly 30th, 2010 - 1:04 am ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) A representative for socialite-heiress Paris Hilton has denied she has been paid $1 million to party with a Malaysian billionaire.
The actress-designer hit headlines in recent weeks that she’s received a hefty pay cheque to liven up Jho Low’s holiday on his yacht in France, reports contactmusic.com.
But a rep for the star is adamant the stories are not true.
“They are friends. Jho has invited Paris and her sister, Nicky, out to St. Tropez as friends. He has not paid her in any way, although he is extremely generous,” said the representative.
- Paris denies being paid $1 mn to party with billionaire Jho Low - Jul 29, 2010
- Paris Hilton adopts 20 rabbits - Sep 17, 2010
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Paris Hilton dismisses 'Nazi salute' reports - Jul 27, 2010
- Paris Hilton asks ex boyfriend to get out from club - Jul 26, 2010
- Hilton didn't give Nazi salute - Jul 28, 2010
- Hilton busy with marriage plans - Feb 03, 2010
- Hilton may take legal action against author - Mar 24, 2011
- 'Paris Hilton is just part of group', says Malaysian businessman - Jul 29, 2010
- Paris Hilton dating night club entrepreneur? - Jun 17, 2010
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Billionaire sets world record by racking up $2.6 mn champagne bill - Jul 24, 2010
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- Hilton apes Monroe for tenth perfume - Feb 01, 2010