‘Hills’ star Stephanie Pratt blames skinny co-stars for her bulimiaJune 18th, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 18 (ANI): Stephanie Pratt has laid the blame of her struggle with bulimia on her skinny co-stars in The Hills.
The 23-year-old revealed she began gorging 5,000 calories a day followed by intense purging under the agony of working with thin colleagues.
The size 0-2 Pratt recalled moments when she was once “horrified” after watching a scene with co-star Lauren Conrad.
“I remember saying, ‘I can’t believe how huge I look walking over to Lauren,” Fox News quoted her as telling Us magazine.
The actress, who graced the cover of Us magazine in a bikini, said the producers never pressurised her to drop some pounds but she found it “embarrassing working with skinny girls.” (ANI)
- Kristin Cavallari And Lauren Bosworth Bonding? - Sep 06, 2009
- Spencer admits he started sex tape rumour, says Conrad - Apr 24, 2009
- Conrad penning beauty book - Oct 29, 2011
- Drunkorexia, the dangerous new booze-diet fad to stay skinny - Oct 22, 2010
- Heidi Montag's Transformation Leaves Her Colleagues And Family Awestruck - Apr 28, 2010
- Heidi Montag writing autobiography - Oct 31, 2011
- Courteney Cox pops out of her bikini during Caribbean vacation - Apr 02, 2011
- 'Only Way Is Essex' star Mark Wright: 'Cheryl Cole is too thin for me' star - Sep 27, 2011
- Reality TV offers great perks: Lauren Conrad - Apr 10, 2012
- Deepika dons racy swimsuit for Vogue cover (With Image) - May 29, 2012
- Conrad's recycled fashion sense - Nov 26, 2011
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- Lauren Conrad Speaks On Heidi Montag Pratt's Playboy Cover Shoot - Jul 18, 2009
- Brooklyn Decker beats Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian in 'Best Bikini Body' poll - Jul 22, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Accuses Heidi Montag of Slander - Apr 15, 2010