Hillel Presser On “The Millionaire Matchmaker”April 7th, 2010 - 10:58 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
New York, Apr 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife,”-The opening line of Jane Austen’s novel still manages to find its right application even today.
The “single man” this time happens to be a lawman who is also a millionaire. Hillel Presser, the millionaire attorney of Boca Raton was featured in the Tuesday night episode of “The Millionaire Matchmaker” show aired on Bravo, Cable Channel 54. Reportedly, Hillel Presser has been looking for a life partner and that is the sole reason why he is at “The Millionaire Matchmaker” show which has a proud history of notable match makings. People were all anxious to know what kind of girl the millionaire lawyer would prefer. Moreover, the presence of Hillel Presser added to the TRP ratings of the show. Patti Stanger, the founder and the host of the show has been guiding Hillel Presser from the very first day he appeared on the show. The Millionaire Matchmaker show has been quite used to witnessing a string of rich guys ending up getting married on the show where they had actually found their soulmate.
In due course of the show, the millionaire attorney said that he had been very kind and generous towards women. He feels that this is the primary reason for which he is still single in his life. He also said that this also accounts for his life which never had long lasting affairs till date. Now with such an honest disclosure like this the contestants have questioned whether the millionaire shall be able hook up with his soulmate. Even if he is able to do so, will he be able to keep up the relationship?
- Laura Saltman is not happy that her 'Millionaire Man' is financially weak - Aug 25, 2011
- 'Selfish' men blamed for NY's 'terrible' dating scene - Jan 07, 2011
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger calls off her wedding with Andy Friedman - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stranger Calls Off Own Wedding - Aug 16, 2010
- Jason Davis Appears In Bravo's Show - Feb 17, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Receives Love & Support From All - Mar 21, 2010
- Music Legend Don Kirshner Dies At 76 - Jan 19, 2011
- Jolie's signature shows signs of "stress", says expert - Feb 02, 2010
- Sky Nellor: Looking For An Appropriate Partner! - Nov 18, 2010
- Justin Shenkarow Makes Picket Fences Popular Again - Jan 27, 2010
- Bravo stars chuckle at Padma Lakshmi for snub - Apr 06, 2011
- Marriage trends among young are changing: Shaadi.com founder - Feb 24, 2011
- Smoking kills: Miami man killed for cigarette - May 10, 2010
- Madison looking for soulmate - Mar 31, 2011
- Kate Major enters rehab - Nov 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,