Hillary Duff: I never said I was a virginDecember 17th, 2008 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): Pop star Hilary Duff has revealed that she never claimed to be virgin.
The Dignity hitmaker also said that her virginity should not be a matter of concern to other people.
“You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that, that’’s nobody’’s business but my own, Fox News quoted Duff, as telling Maxim magazine.
Duff also stated that she has also been wrongfully accused of giving lap dances to men at clubs, and is definitely not got engaged to beau Mike Comrie.
“I”ve been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs,” she says. “I mean, little ol” me? It’’s shocking… And they”re so descriptive about these lap dances. I don”t even know how to do a lap dance!” Duff said.
“I”m a relationship person. Now it’’s all over the Internet that I”m getting engaged to my boyfriend, the truth is, I just like to wear rings!” Duff added. (ANI)
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Hilary Duff afraid about motherhood - Jan 07, 2012
- Hilary Duff eager to have kids - Jan 16, 2011
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff adjusting to long-distance marriage - Sep 30, 2010