Hilary Swank chops off her long locks for cancer patientsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
The purpose of the campaign is to urge men and women to cut and donate their hair for wigs to aid cancer sufferers undergoing chemotherapy.
The ‘Boys Don’t Cry’ star therefore took extra care of her tresses to make sure that whoever gets them will feel more than proud.
“I’ve been growing my hair for months, so it’s super long and super healthy,” Contactmusic quoted her, as telling USA Today.
“I’ve gotten my conditioning treatments every four weeks. Everyone is commenting on my hair and how it’s long and pretty and healthy and shiny. All the better for a woman in need,” she added. (ANI)
- Liv Tyler new face of Pantene - Oct 05, 2011
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Mendes, Watts Pantene's new brand ambassadors - May 06, 2011
- Oprah gives Swank a haircut for cancer charity campaign - Nov 14, 2007
- Hilary Swanks appeal to women to donate hair for cancer victims wigs - Oct 28, 2008
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- Sienna Miller once put ketchup in her hair - May 07, 2012
- Swank urges women to cut hair for cancer patients - Oct 28, 2008
- Emma Watson crops her hair - Aug 07, 2010
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Priyanka loves 'champi' (With Image) - Sep 03, 2012
- Karan, Adi are 'lallu': SRK (Movie Snippets) - Oct 11, 2011
- Emma Watson Loves Her New Haircut - Aug 06, 2010
- Rajeev Khandelwal chops off long mane for movie - Oct 21, 2010
- Justin Bieber's hair has its own personal bodyguard! - Mar 30, 2011
Tags: beautiful lengths, boys don t cry, cancer patients, cancer sufferers, charity campaign, chemotherapy, contactmusic, don t cry, extra care, hair product, hilary swank, oprah winfrey show, pantene, tresses, urge, usa today, wigs, woman in need