Hilary Duff’s life changed after marriageMay 27th, 2011 - 8:07 am ICT by IANS
London, May 27 (IANS) Singer-actress Hilary Duff thinks that her life changed a lot after marrying hockey player Mike Comrie last year.
“It’s changed a lot, being married is a different thing. It’s really exciting, we spent a lot of time together this year, which was nice. He was in Pittsburgh playing hockey so I was back-and-forth all the time. It’s another year where a lot of big changes happened,” contactmusic.com quoted Duff as saying.
Apart from enjoying each other’s company, both Duff and Comrie are busy renovating a home together.
“I wrote two books, and we’re remodelling a house right now,” she said.
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff pregnant with first child - Aug 15, 2011
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Duff adjusting to long-distance marriage - Sep 30, 2010
- Hilary Duff sends sexy photos to hubby - Nov 23, 2010
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Duff observed tradition on wedding day - Aug 20, 2010
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012
- Hilary Duff eager to have kids - Jan 16, 2011
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
Tags: , , , , , ,