Hilary Duff regrets her teenage yearsOctober 24th, 2010 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Singer-actress Hilary Duff says she regrets how thin she allowed herself to get when she was a teenager.
“I got pretty skinny when I was between 17 and 19. At the time I was starting to become aware of what people said about me and how I looked in pictures. I regret it because I don’t think I was happy then,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hilary as saying.
However, the “Play With Fire” singer now gives a word of advice to her fans.
“Eat lots of vegetables, fruit, or blend chopped veggies and Greek yogurt to make a healthy dip. You should have small snacks throughout the day and indulge in small bites of favourite foods.
“Eat healthy things with a high fat content, like dark chocolate and avocado for a treat,” she said.
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation - Jun 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff exercises her way to wedding - Aug 14, 2010
- Hilary Duff pregnant with first child - Aug 15, 2011
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Duff adjusting to long-distance marriage - Sep 30, 2010
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Duff takes singing lessons - Dec 10, 2011
- Dog inspires Adele to turn veggie - Jul 06, 2011
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- Duff overwhelmed with baby shower - Feb 07, 2012
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011