Hilary Duff pregnant with first childAugust 15th, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 15 (IANS) Singer-actress Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie are expecting their first child and announced the news on their first wedding anniversary.
“Hello everyone! This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our one year anniversary (Aug 14)! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favourite pictures from our wedding,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Duff’s post as saying.
The 23-year-old began dating Pittsburgh Penguins player Mike Comrie in 2007 and they married on Aug 14 last year in Santa Barbara, California.
“We also want to share the exciting news that ‘Baby makes three’. We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years. We talk about it (having a baby). Yes, we’re excited to do that … We want it, we’re excited for it,” she further posted.
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Duff adjusting to long-distance marriage - Sep 30, 2010
- Hilary Duff, Mike Comrie 'signed pre-nuptial agreement' - Aug 18, 2010
- Hilary Duff to wed this weekend? - Aug 13, 2010
- Duff observed tradition on wedding day - Aug 20, 2010
- It's a boy for Hilary Duff - Mar 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Duff helps homeless - Aug 30, 2011
- Duff wants son to avoid showbusiness career - Oct 25, 2011
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Hilary Duff exercises her way to wedding - Aug 14, 2010
- Hilary Duff weds hockey player Mike Comrie - Aug 16, 2010
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- No hockey for my baby: Hilary Duff - Dec 02, 2011
Tags: actress, exciting news, first wedding anniversary, having a baby, hello everyone, hilary duff, london, love, memory, mike comrie, new chapter, penguins, pittsburgh penguins, santa barbara california, year anniversary