Hilary Duff afraid about motherhoodJanuary 7th, 2012 - 5:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 7 (IANS) Pregnant pop star Hilary Duff, who is expecting a baby boy with husband Mike Comrie, is fretting over motherhood. She says she is “a little afraid” about the responsibilities it entails.
“Anything that’s unknown is scary to us, and I’m definitely a little afraid. It’s not something you want to mess up and it’s not something to take lightly,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Duff as saying.
“Obviously I want to be really good at it. I think it’s the most important thing you’ll do in your entire life, but I have a feeling Mike and I will be okay. We’ll figure it out just like everyone else does,” she added.
- Hilary Duff cautious over new baby - Mar 26, 2012
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Duff feels her delivery was like a show - May 13, 2012
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011
- Pregnant Hilary Duff hits the studio - Jan 23, 2012
- Hilary Duff, Husband Mike Comrie Are 'Excited To Have Kids' - Jan 16, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Hillary Duff Reveals her Baby's Sex - Oct 18, 2011
- Hilary Duff to shift to Canada? - Dec 13, 2011
- Hilary Duff's life changed after marriage - May 27, 2011
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012
- Duff, Comrie take romantic break - Mar 08, 2012
- Hilary Duff eager to have kids - Jan 16, 2011
- Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff - Jun 06, 2012
- Hilary Duff pregnant with first child - Aug 15, 2011
- Duff wants husband to be stay-at-home dad - May 19, 2012