Here’s how Rowling is rolling back the yearsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:03 am ICT by admin
“If you look at her eyelids, she still has this huge flap on skin in the new shots which was there in the old ones,” the Daily Mail quoted Dr Alex Karidis, as saying.
“You would have thought that had she had something down to her face, she certainly would have had that done. The nose-to-mouth lines she has are also quite deep still. She may well have had skin treatment like lasers or skin-peels. But the main thing to say here is that she is wearing a tremendous amount of make-up.”
The second, Dr Lucy Glancey said: “I do not think the treatments are surgical. I am sure that fillers have been injected here.
“First, in the tear troughs in the corner of the eyes which reduce the baggy-look of the eyes. It’s like having an eye lift. She has had cheek augmentation injections and also injections in the nose-to-mouth lines.
“I would say she has also had a chemical peel to get that great smooth skin. It’s difficult to tell whether she has had botox or not.”
However, a pal of the author gave an insight into just what has her glowing nowadays.
“She does not have a personal trainer but is extraordinarily disciplined and self-motivated, jogging and doing yoga and pilates at home. She has been known to do upto three hours a day,” the pal said.
“She used to have fry-ups in the morning, to drink and swill back coffee.
“She would be heavier and her skin was worse and her eyes were not so bright, she felt lethargic.
“Now she says she feels a million dollars.
“She has cut out all saturated fats, E-numbers and red meat from her diet. She has cut right back on drink but will have a glass of champagne at an event. And she also just loves to dance.
“She may have had a bit of botox - who hasn’t after all. And she is also keen on non-surgical face-lifts called caci treatments - which is basically putting electrical current through the skin on your face to stimulate the muscles.
“But the main thing for her is that she believes in good make-up, applied professionally.” (ANI )
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- Dana Delany Recalls Her Horrifying Botox Experience - Oct 06, 2010
- Meet the US woman who has spent $100K on 52 cosmetic procedures! - Apr 06, 2011
- Surgeons weigh in on Demi Moore's 'youthful' looks - Apr 17, 2010
- Before V-Day, it's salon visit for women - Feb 13, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery cases surge in India - Oct 04, 2009
- Bruised Kim Kardashian quits botox - Sep 23, 2010
- Blythe Danner Admits Taking Help Of Botox - Dec 18, 2010
- Cosmetic surgery a booming business in China - Jan 17, 2011
- US teenagers get 12,000 botox jabs in a year - Aug 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Aussies as young as 20 turning to Botox - Apr 29, 2010
- UK mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox to make her a superstar - Mar 24, 2011
Tags: botox, cheek augmentation, chemical peel, dr alex karidis, e numbers, glass of champagne, laser treatment, lethargic, mail, red meat, saturated fats, skin peels, skin treatment, smooth skin, swill, troughs, ups, would have thought, would have thought that, yoga and pilates