Heres how Marisa Miller hides celluliteMarch 24th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 24 (ANI): Model Marisa Miller has revealed how she cheats cellulite when getting ready to strut in a swimsuit.
“Skin is huge and there are so many great bronzers. Self tanners were a little funky ten years ago but the color is a lot better now. Thats the most important thing, if you have a little glow it really hides imperfections - bruises, spider veins, we all have little cellulite,” Fox News quoted Miller, as saying.
“When you have that glow and youre moisturized the light hits you in a different way. Especially after winter we have really dry skin its important to exfoliate, moisturize and do a self-tanner,” she added.
The California native also revealed the secret behind her stunning six-pack.
“I box a lot, I spin and I surf. I try to mix it up. I obviously have to be in shape 24 hours and the gym can be super monotonous, so I just get outside and try to make it fun so my body doesnt get bored,” she said.
However, the stunner does have to cheat a little in order to hide her cellulite when getting ready to strut in a swimsuit. (ANI)
- Lively wants 30 kids - Sep 12, 2012
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- Spray tan makes Kim's skin glow - Jun 28, 2012
- Marisa Miller strips off to fight skin cancer - Dec 14, 2010
- Bridal makeup: Less is more - Nov 13, 2011
- The beauty secrets of Hollywood celebs revealed - Sep 16, 2008
- Marisa Miller, The New Spokeswoman For NFL - Oct 12, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch his own clothing line - Jul 26, 2011
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Wary of swim wear? Here's how to take plunge - Jun 04, 2011
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
- Lady Gaga would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in biopic - Feb 19, 2011
- Marisa Miller New Spokesperson For NFL - Oct 12, 2010
- Marisa Miller Pitches For Chicago Bulls - Apr 14, 2010
- How about glowing skin as V-day gift - Feb 06, 2011