Heres how Brangelina reacted to Anistons Oscar appearanceFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 3:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 23 (ANI): Cameras repeatedly turned to focus on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as Jennifer Aniston took to the Oscar stage.
Aniston had previously revealed that she was still baffled by the dragged interest in her four-year-old divorce with Pitt, who allegedly fell for Jolie on the sets of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
And prior to the star-studded bash, speculations continued to predict what would happen if the two actresses bumped into each other during the event.
While there remained no path-crossing between the two, some nerves were spotted when Aniston went onstage to present awards with Jack Black.
Fox News reported that in the first camera focus, Jolie was gamely guffawing as Aniston hammed it up, while the second pan saw the couple looking on with bemused half-grins.
A previously nervous Aniston was said to have braved the act by getting her nerves together throughout the awkward situation. (ANI)
- Brangelina to host Olympic party? - Jun 14, 2012
- 'Pitt-Jolie were more irked about nostril cam than Aniston's appearance at Oscars' - Feb 02, 2010
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston house-hunting next to Brangelina pad - May 02, 2012
- Aniston, Theroux engaged - Aug 13, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Bodyguard spills secret about Pitt, Aniston meeting - Apr 08, 2010
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: actresses, angelina jolie, awkward situation, black fox, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brangelina, camera focus, first camera, fox news, guffawing, jack black, jennifer aniston, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, nerves, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, speculations