Here’s how Beyonce Knowles became the Richest Star under 30June 20th, 2009 - 5:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 20 (ANI): A breakdown on how American R&B singer Beyonce Knowles earned her millions, and was named the Richest Star under 30 in 2008, has been provided by Forbes magazine.
Knowles, 27, earned herself the name after she made 87 million dollars in just one year, and each and every penny earned has been justified, reports Hollyscoop.
The breakdown by Forbes is as follows:
Touring and Merchandise: 14 million dollars.
Album Sales: 21 million dollars.
Music Publishing: 8 million dollars.
Film: 5 million dollars.
Endorsements: 20 million dollars.
Tour Sponsors: 4 million dollars.
Fashion: 15 million dollars.
In 2008, the singer had dropped a double album, starred in two movies, performed at both the Oscars and the Presidential Inaugural Ball and embarked on a 110-date international tour.
She also worked on her clothing line, as well as her jewellery and eyeglass line, and even did many endorsements. (ANI)
- Gaga highest earning female singer - Dec 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga expected to pocket $100m in 2011 - Jan 13, 2011
- Beyonce 'Best-Paid Celeb Under 30' - Jul 28, 2010
- Madonna is world's top earning musician - Jun 26, 2009
- U2 becomes world's richest band - Jul 18, 2010
- JLo tops list of world's most powerful celebrities - May 17, 2012
- U2 world's highest paid band in 2010 (Lead) - Jul 18, 2010
- Spears in Forbes' highest paid musicians list - Jul 18, 2010
- Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles in a paternity scandal - Oct 05, 2009
- Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z change their names - Dec 25, 2009
- Russia's Sharapova named world's highest-paid female athlete - Aug 20, 2010
- Madonna tops Forbes' World's Highest Earning Musicians list - Jun 24, 2009
- Taylor Swift highest paid celeb under 30 - Jul 13, 2012
- Oprah Tops The Forbes' List Of Most Powerful Celeb - Jun 29, 2010
- Beyonce, Jay-Z named 'Highest-Earning Couple' by Forbes mag - Jan 14, 2010
Tags: 20 million dollars, 5 million, album sales, amp, b singer, beyonce, beyonce knowles, clothing line, endorsements, eyeglass, fashion, film 5, forbes magazine, jewellery, music, oscars, presidential inaugural ball, tour sponsors