Henry Cavill visits US airmenFebruary 3rd, 2012 - 9:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) British actor Henry Cavill showed his support for the US military by visiting an airbase in California.
The “Superman” actor took a break from filming scenes for “Man Of Steel” to meet more than 100 members of the US Air Force at the Edwards Air Force base on the border of Los Angeles County Jan 31.
“I have such great respect for military members and what they do. It’s important that they know how valuable their service is. It is a pleasure to tell them how much they’re appreciated,” contactmusic.com quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
- Kristen Stewart to star in new 'Superman' movie? - Feb 03, 2011
- British Actor Henry Cavill Lands Role In "Superman: Man of Steel" - Feb 01, 2011
- Man Of Steel Comic-Con poster creates a buzz - Jul 16, 2012
- Michael Shannon cast as 'Superman' villain Gen Zod - Apr 11, 2011
- Kevin Costner joins the cast of new 'Superman' movie - Mar 18, 2011
- Kevin Costner in 'Superman' reboot - Mar 19, 2011
- 'Most unlucky man in Hollywood' Henry Cavill is the new Superman - Jan 31, 2011
- Amy Adams to play Lois Lane in 'Superman' film - Mar 28, 2011
- Is LiLo up for a role in 'Superman'? - Apr 05, 2011
- Stewart not in new 'Superman' movie - Feb 04, 2011
- Will Kristen Stewart play Lois Lane in new 'Superman'? - Feb 03, 2011
- Kristen Stewart 'never even met Superman producers for Lois Lane role' - Feb 04, 2011
- Crowe to play Superman's dad? - Jun 16, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan To Play Lois Lane In "Superman: Man Of Steel"? - Feb 10, 2011
- Billy Zane owes $116,578 in unpaid taxes - May 09, 2010