Hendricks finds Scotch drinkers sexyJune 23rd, 2012 - 4:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Actress Christina Hendricks says she finds confident men who drink Scotch, extremely attractive.
“I love it when a man orders Scotch. Most women find it a big turn-on,” thesun.co.uk quoted Hendricks as saying.
The “Mad Men” actress also prefers men “who exude confidence and a sense of purpose in life.”
“A man is much sexier when he is able to project a very clear impression of who he is and can take charge of situations. Women like to feel a man can protect us when we need that or feel vulnerable,” she said.
“A bit of swagger mixed in with a good sense of humour is important,” she added.
Hendricks also says she has learnt to deal with men gawping at her assets.
“Men will stare and there’s nothing you can do except let a guy know if he’s staring too intently. I know I have a figure and I long ago decided that I wouldn’t starve myself and try to become one of those typically skinny actresses.”
“I’m completely comfortable with my body,” she said.
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Voluptuous Christina Hendricks is 'fabulous role model', says Brit MP - Jul 26, 2010
- Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For "Mad Men" And Her Hourglass Figure - Aug 09, 2010
- Hendricks borrows clothes from show - Mar 11, 2012
- Hendricks hiding Playboy past - Jan 17, 2011
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks Posed For Playboy Twelve Years Back - Jan 15, 2011
- Italy made me sexier: Christina Hendricks - Oct 28, 2010
- Christina Hendricks has 'old Hollywood glam with a modern twist' - Oct 04, 2010
- Christina Hendricks to create swimwear line - Jul 26, 2011
- Christina Hendricks loves when her hubby orders 'masculine' scotch - Jun 28, 2010
- Why girls find bad boys sexier? - May 26, 2011
- Christina prefers female strippers instead of male - May 15, 2010
- Esquire rates Christina Hendricks as the hottest woman in America - Apr 20, 2010
- Hendricks doesn't want kids - Aug 12, 2012
- Minogue likes creative, humourous men - Feb 16, 2012