Hendricks borrows clothes from showMarch 11th, 2012 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 11 (IANS) Actress Christina Hendricks says she sometimes borrow clothes from the set of “Mad Men” to wear at events.
The 36-year-old plays office manager Joan Harris in the 1950s drama.
“Sometimes there are dresses that Joan (her character in the show) doesn’t end up wearing and every once in a while I will borrow one for an event. I like to sort of be ‘put together’. I’ve actually been a fan of being a bit more covered up than Joan. I’ve always believed that’s a sophisticated and sexy look,” showbizspy.com quoted Hendricks as saying.
She feels her role in the show has helped boost her own sense of style.
“I have certainly learned silhouettes from Joan. I wear a lot more pencil skirts and things like that. I realise they look good on everybody,” she said.
- Christina Hendricks felt 'invisible' before Mad Men - Aug 02, 2010
- Hendricks almost lost diamond bracelet at Golden Globes - Jan 19, 2011
- Christina Hendricks loves high heels - Apr 10, 2011
- Christina Hendricks wants to play Wonder Woman - Dec 23, 2010
- Christina Hendricks too busty for getting designers to loan her dresses! - Aug 31, 2010
- I'm addicted to handbags: Christina Hendricks - Apr 11, 2011
- Christina Hendricks feels danger of being typecast - Sep 13, 2010
- Christina Hendricks politely criticises 'big girl' critic - Oct 09, 2010
- Christina Hendricks wants to be 'Wonder Woman' - Jun 21, 2011
- Christina Hendricks sparks sales of clothes that give hourglass silhouette - Feb 25, 2011
- Christina Hendricks has 'old Hollywood glam with a modern twist' - Oct 04, 2010
- 'Curvy' Christina Hendricks' says she's always had hips and boobs - Sep 12, 2010
- Christina Hendricks Gets Praises For "Mad Men" And Her Hourglass Figure - Aug 09, 2010
- Young women 'want to look like Christina Hendricks, not Kate Moss' - Aug 31, 2010
- Women hit on me, says 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks - Oct 07, 2010