Hendricks almost lost diamond bracelet at Golden GlobesJanuary 19th, 2011 - 3:37 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 19 (IANS) “Mad Men” beauty Christina Hendricks flew into a panic at the Golden Globes ceremony after losing an $850,000 diamond bracelet on the red carpet.The actress borrowed the gems from legendary jewellery company Chopard to wear to the star-studded event in Los Angeles. But one of the matching diamond bangles slipped off Hendricks’ wrist as she made her way into the venue, and the actress turned to reporters to help her in locating the pricey piece, reports starpulse.com.
“Have you seen a diamond bracelet? I’ve lost one that looks like this,” she said.
Hendricks reportedly left the auditorium, while the other guests took their seats, to continue her search for the bracelet, which was eventually handed back to her by an event worker who found the item.
A representative for Chopard confirmed a relieved Hendricks was able to return all of the pieces she borrowed.
“Whoever put it on her wrist may not have closed the safety clasp correctly. But both bracelets and her earrings were returned in perfect condition today,” said the representative.
- Lost and found saga of Michele's bracelet - Nov 06, 2011
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Penelope Cruz avoids necklaces - Mar 19, 2010
- Zeenat outshines Mahima at IIJW - Aug 02, 2011
- Kangana dazzles in Rajasthani jewellery - Aug 01, 2011
- Perry pierced own nose - Jun 25, 2012
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Duff trying to lose baby weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Susan Sarandon wears bracelet made with her children's teeth - Feb 24, 2011
- Celebs Sports Single Piece Jewelery - Dec 08, 2010
- Sonam brings the curtains down on Jewellery Week - Aug 05, 2011
- Jewellery collection reflects Simpson's personality - Dec 23, 2011
- Bollywood cheers for Farah Khan at jewellery week - Aug 16, 2010
- Jewellery week a big platform for us: Designers - Aug 19, 2010
- Bracelets - the bigger, the broader, the better - Apr 19, 2010