Hemsworth loves risking lifeAugust 3rd, 2012 - 7:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Actor Liam Hemsworth admits he loves the adrenaline rush he gets when he attempts risky tasks like extreme surfing.
He also challenges himself to ride bigger waves, and says “the fear of dying” is “part of the fun in it”.
“The adrenaline you get from surfing big waves. I have seen a shark before. You get the worst wipeouts when you’re not expecting it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hemsworth as saying.
The 22-year-old, engaged to singer Miley Cyrus, also says he is addicted to food and he found it difficult to change his diet for his role in “The Hunger Games”.
“It was tough because I’m an eater. If I have one addiction in life, it’s probably food. You gotta get, like, 24 Krispy Kreme’s and eat all of them. I lose my mind. Go crazy. Krispy Kreme fever,” he said.
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- Hemsworth too young to marry - Apr 05, 2012
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- Cyrus taught me to relax: Hemsworth - Jul 26, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Are Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth back together? - Apr 05, 2011
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Hemsworth to open fashion label? - Jul 27, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth Finds It Difficult To Be Miley's Lover - Oct 27, 2010