Hemsworth in Spielberg’s nextJuly 21st, 2012 - 9:23 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 21 (IANS) Actor Chris Hemsworth will reportedly star in filmmaker Steven Spielberg’s sci-fi film “Robopocalypse”.
The 28-year-old is expected to star the movie based on Daniel H Wilson’s epic novel which deals with human struggle to survive with apocalyptic uprising.
Spielberg was impressed by Hemsworth when the two met for the first time, reports deadline.com.
Hemsworth was last recently in “Snow White And The Huntsman” and “The Avengers”.
DreamWorks and Fox have teamed up to co-finance, “Robopocalypse” which is scheduled to release on April 2014.
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- Spielberg to direct 'Robopocalypse' - Oct 24, 2010
- Spielberg's movie on robots - Sep 23, 2010
- Anil Ambani walks Oscar red carpet, his 'The Help' gets statuette (With Images) - Feb 27, 2012
- Reliance DreamWorks films get 11 Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2012
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Hemsworth still waiting for Stewart apology! - May 22, 2012
- Anil Ambani's Reliance DreamWorks bags 11 Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2012
- Hugh Jackman to fight robots in Spielberg movie - Nov 25, 2009
- 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel announced - Jun 09, 2012
- Charlize Theron loves playing bad roles - Nov 14, 2011
- 'The Hunger Games' gets third biggest opening ever - Mar 27, 2012
- Spielberg's 'I Am Number Four' to release Feb 18 - Feb 01, 2011
- Spielberg won't direct 'Jurassic Park 4' - Jan 15, 2012
- Roberts' 'Snow White' now titled 'Mirror Mirror' - Nov 06, 2011