Hemsworth hopes to win appreciation for actingJune 28th, 2012 - 4:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Actor Chris Hemsworth’s physique has helped him to start his acting career and he hopes his histrionics will interest the audiences.
“It’s helped me get a job, sure. But you hope it’s not the only thing that helped,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hemsworth as saying.
The 28-year-old says he finds some other actors’ pre-shoot rituals strange.
“I worked with a guy once who would chant, ‘I’m beautiful and I have a secret, I’m beautiful and I have a secretm’,” he said.
- Hemsworth looks forward to 'Hunger Games' sequel - Mar 28, 2012
- Hemsworth dots over daughter's cuteness - Jun 08, 2012
- Hemsworth still waiting for Stewart apology! - May 22, 2012
- Hemsworth loves risking life - Aug 03, 2012
- Bradley Cooper named Sexiest Man Alive - Nov 17, 2011
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Chan to move away from action films - May 20, 2012
- Chris Evans losing hair, worries about superhero role - Jun 08, 2011
- Hasselhoff to play himself in 'Baywatch' movie - Jul 16, 2012
- Mendes named as Reebok Easytone's ambassador - Mar 02, 2011
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- Hemsworth doesn't compete with Liam - Apr 17, 2011
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011