Hemsworth dots over daughter’s cutenessJune 8th, 2012 - 7:59 am ICT by IANS
London, June 8 (IANS) Actor Chris Hemsworth says he is smitten by his newborn daughter, India Rose.
Hemsworth’s wife Elsa Pataky gave birth to Rose three weeks ago.
“It’s great. We’re having a great time.She’s sleeping and she’s just the cutest thing ever. It’s awesome,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 28-year-old actor as saying.
Pataky had previously revealed that she was confident her husband would be a good dad.
“He’s the person I feel closest to and we understand each other very well. And then I see him as a great dad - it’s important to know if the person you’re with will be good at parenthood,”she said.
- Chris Hemsworth names baby girl 'India' - May 13, 2012
- Hemsworth finds fatherhood amazing - May 15, 2012
- Hemsworth takes parenting tips from brother - Jul 03, 2012
- 'Thor' star Chris Hemsworth marries girlfriend Elsa Pataky - Dec 29, 2010
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Hemsworth hopes to win appreciation for acting - Jun 28, 2012
- Cyrus dreams of having lots of kids - Jul 04, 2012
- Hemsworth looks forward to 'Hunger Games' sequel - Mar 28, 2012
- Haven't asked Miley out formally yet: Liam Hemsworth (Interview) - Mar 18, 2012
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Hemsworth loves risking life - Aug 03, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Perry wants kids with Russell - Nov 12, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,