“Hell’s Kitchen” New Season Kicks OffJune 2nd, 2010 - 7:35 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
June2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Three locals getting ready to face ‘hell’ from Gordon Ramsay will feature Fox’s ‘Hell’s Kitchen’. The latest season, Season 7 of “Hell’s Kitchen’ will have 16 contestants who will use all the tricks in the book to outsmart each other. The locals Ed Battaglia of Edgewater Park, Salvatore Coppola of Clementon, NJ and Siobhan Allgood, of Montgomery County have prior chef and chef training experience behind them. Siobhan Allgood is an out-of-work chef whose recent stints includes work at Table 31. Ed Battaglia is a teacher at the Willingboro’s Garfield Park Academy and a pass out from restaurant school. Salvatore Coppola immigrated to the US when he was 15 and now owns Coppola Pizza in Clementon.
Gordon Ramsay is expected to be his devilish best when dealing with the contestants. The 7th season holds some surprises and re-arrangement of the challenges. Episode 7XO1 showed the chefs being asked to serve their first dinner service. They are divided into two groups, men and women and they are all asked to prepare their signature dishes. Chef Gordon Ramsay teaches them to learn the menu and adjust to the dinner party arrangement. Things do not go as planned and the chef is not happy.
For the show’s followers, the chef’s unhappiness is quite a familiar but still scary experience for the contestants. The hot-headed chef, who is the USP of the show, understand all the dynamics of the industry and the contestants who are competing. He stays ahead of the curve and tightens the screw on the contestants gradually as the seasons progress.
- Season 8 Of ''Hell's Kitchen'' Premieres - Sep 23, 2010
- New York Chef Raj Bradston Eliminated From ''Hell's Kitchen" - Oct 01, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- Holli Ugalde Wins Hell's Kitchen - Aug 11, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Cooks The Ultimate Love Story - Aug 12, 2010
- Danny Veltri walks away with mouthwatering victory! - May 15, 2009
- Anna Vincenzo's Ristorante Italiano, Chosen Destination For "Kitchen Nightmares" Episode 9 - Mar 28, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay 'served with $2m tax bill in US' - Aug 01, 2010
- Danny Veltri is the winner of "Hell's Kitchen" - May 15, 2009
- Female chef in Gordon Ramsay's kitchen claims sexual harassment - Apr 23, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay creates Christmas book for Beckhams - Dec 20, 2011
- Hell's Kitchen Winner Dave Levey Becomes Head Coach of Whistler Eatery - Oct 14, 2009
- Gordon Ramsay sued for unpaid wine bill - May 05, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay to open beauty salon - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: allgood, battaglia, chef gordon ramsay, chef training, clementon nj, dinner party, dinner service, edgewater park, garfield park, kar, montgomery county, park academy, salvatore coppola, scary experience, signature dishes, siobhan, stints, table 31, unhappiness, willingboro