Helena Bonham Carter Shows Off Her Mismatched Shoes At Golden Globes 2011January 17th, 2011 - 9:04 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) When it comes to bizarre outfits, people can always, without doubt rely on Helena Bonham Carter “to put her best foot forward”. The actress stood out of the crowd on the Golden Globes Red carpet for all the wrong reasons last night. She came in wearing mismatched red and green shoes. Helena Bonham Carter showed off her British descent by sporting a Vivienne Westwood gown but with completely mismatched sparkling red and green shoes. Helena accentuated her look with a pair of dark sunglasses and a black veil that was pinned into her dark red hair.
Helena Bonham Carter told an interviewer that if a person is spending three hours to get ready, then the person might as well go for wearing mismatched shoes. The previous day she had looked rather low as she appeared on a BAFTA tea party held in Los Angeles. The 44-year-old actress looked gorgeous in a low cut polka dot Vivienne Westwood dress, which defined her curves, but made that one mistake of wearing different colored shoes. The actress chose to wear one red and one green shoe, and she was bold enough to life her dress above the ground and show off that unusual style. Helena’s look was definitely eye-catching with the total dress and the make up that she came with.
Guests gathered at the Red Carpet at the Golden Globe Awards raised their eyebrows a bit when they took notice of her “unique” dressing style. It was not only the people who kept admiring her style at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, but also viewers who followed the entire episode on the television. Her dressing style has made her a fodder for the media as well as the gossip blogs. Has Helena Bonham Carter realized that?
- Helena Bonham Carter Predicts That Her Oscar Dress Is Going To Be A "Catastrophe" - Feb 09, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter doesn't regret fashion mistakes - Jan 28, 2011
- For Helena Bonham Carter 'fashion is all about having fun' - Jan 28, 2011
- How celebs find the perfect Oscars dress - Feb 27, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter's 'busty secret' - Feb 03, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter Possesses No Regret For Her ‘Fashion Blunders’ - Jan 28, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter belives that her Oscar dress would be a catastrophe - Feb 09, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Bonham Carter wears $10 'flip-flop' charms on hair at Oscars! - Mar 01, 2011
- Bonham Carter used royal links to unearth Queen's mom's secrets - Jan 08, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter Laughs Off Best Dressed Title Awarded By Vanity Fair - Nov 29, 2010
- Vivienne Westwood thinks Kate Middleton needs to 'catch up with style' - Feb 22, 2011
- Colin Flirth will win an Oscar, says Helena Bonham Carter - Dec 16, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez Dazzles Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: actress, best foot, black veil, british descent, curves, dark sunglasses, eyebrows, fodder, golden globe awards, golden globes red carpet, green shoe, green shoes, helena bonham carter, interviewer, kar, mismatched shoes, polka dot, red hair, tea party, vivienne westwood