Helen Mirren’s hubby brings wife’s cardboard cutout to premiereOctober 13th, 2010 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 13 (ANI): Dame Helen Mirren’s husband Taylor Hackford couldn’t attend the premiere of her new movie ‘Red’ alone, so he turned up with a life-sized cardboard cut-out of the actress at the event.
Mirren was unable to attend the movie’s Hollywood launch on Monday night (11Oct10) due to prior filming commitments, reports The Daily Star.
The director husband, Hackford, solved the problem by taking a model of his wife to the event instead - he walked the red carpet with his arm around the figure and posed happily for pictures.
‘The Queen’ star appears in the new action film alongside stars including Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman. (ANI)
- Helen Mirren's action scenes set Willis, Malkovich's pulses racing - Oct 14, 2010
- Helen Mirren Sets Pulses Racing Of Co-stars - Oct 15, 2010
- I rehearsed 'Red' fight scenes for three weeks: Bruce Willis (Interview) - Nov 04, 2010
- Review Of Red: Can It Be Called A Action Comedy? - Nov 26, 2010
- Dame Helen Mirren roped in for 'Red' comic book film - Nov 05, 2009
- Bruce Willis escapes unhurt in an escalator accident - Oct 06, 2010
- Bruce Willis escapes injury after escalator malfunction - Oct 06, 2010
- 'Frugal' Dame Helen Mirren loves sewing her hubby's socks! - Feb 05, 2011
- Sequel to 'Red' in progress - Jan 20, 2011
- Bruce Willis And His Gang Shows Action At Its Best - Oct 16, 2010
- Mirren haunted by bikini pic - Sep 23, 2011
- Americans don't know how to make tea, says Dame Helen Mirren - Apr 24, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren Immortalized In Wax By Madame Tussauds - May 12, 2010
- Helen Mirren taking her clothes off even at 65 - Oct 24, 2010
- Helen Mirren's latest film becomes her biggest flop - Aug 10, 2010
Tags: action film, actress, bruce willis, cardboard, commitments, daily star, dame helen mirren, helen mirren, hollywood, hubby, launch, london, monday night, morgan freeman, queen, red carpet, taylor hackford