Helen Mirren thinks young men are ‘absolute creeps’November 14th, 2007 - 2:02 am ICT by admin
“I basically loathe all young men, actually. They start getting better when they’re 25,” the Daily Express quoted her, as telling Harper’s Bazaar.
The Queen star also admitted that her experience with younger men was “horrible,” as all they wanted was meaningless sex.
“They were creeps, absolute creeps. They just wanted to get in your knickers and didn’t care about your feelings at all and I wasn’t ready for that. I arrived in London very green,” she said.
“There were a lot of them. Just creepy boys treating you like a lump of meat and not bothering to talk to you. But young men are horrible,” she said. (ANI)
- Mirren doesn't regret not having kids - Sep 26, 2011
- Dominic Cooper tried to woo Helen Mirren - Jul 26, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren wants Wills-Kat to perform second 'private' wedding - Apr 25, 2011
- Helen Mirren terrified about royal role - Jun 10, 2012
- Helen Mirren thought she was too raunchy to be a Dame - Oct 25, 2010
- Queen has a charming persona: Mirren - Jun 11, 2012
- 'Frugal' Dame Helen Mirren loves sewing her hubby's socks! - Feb 05, 2011
- Helen Mirren shares lesbian kiss, allows to be groped on Saturday Night Live - Apr 11, 2011
- 'Suck your tummy in to look trim', says Helen Mirren - Sep 27, 2010
- Helen Mirren Says Hollywood Worships Men - Dec 10, 2010
- Helen Mirren taking her clothes off even at 65 - Oct 24, 2010
- 'The Queen' Helen Mirren to 'skip' royal wedding - Apr 26, 2011
- Mirren surprised over best body title - Sep 22, 2011
- I'm not very stylish, says Dame Helen Mirren - Feb 04, 2011
- Dame Helen Mirren says Kate Middleton is very special person - Feb 09, 2011