Heigl’s foul language upsets husbandOctober 10th, 2010 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 10 (IANS) American actress Katherine Heigl’s singer husband Josh Kelley is worried with her foul language as he fears their daughter will start using swear words too.
Heigl has admitted that she has had to adjust a lot ever since they adopted Naleigh from South Korea last year, but the biggest challenge has been to stop using bad language in front of the little girl, reports dailyexpress.co.uk.
“It’s a big problem. My husband’s been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)… It’s been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don’t tell them around her though,” said Heigl.
- Katherine Heigl's foul mouth lands her in trouble with hubby - Oct 10, 2010
- Heigl 'intimidated' by adopted daughter - Dec 09, 2011
- Katherine Heigl insists she didn't adopt to be trendy - Jun 11, 2010
- Being a child model was brutal: Katherine Heigl - Feb 02, 2012
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Heigl names baby after great-grandmother - May 16, 2012
- Heigl relishes newborn baby experience - Jun 12, 2012
- Katherine Heigl admits she has become a pushy mum with adopted child - Aug 13, 2010
- Katherine Heigl wants to adopt child from Haiti - Jun 04, 2010
- Josh Duhamel says Fergie will be a great mom - Oct 03, 2010
- Katherine Heigl : Motherhood Is Not Letting Her Focus On Anything - Oct 11, 2010
- Early married life was rough: Heigl - Jun 13, 2010
- Heigl's husband gushes about adopted daughter - Sep 21, 2009
- Katherine Heigl Chokes Up While Discussing Motherhood - May 29, 2010
- Katherine Heigl To Adopt Baby From Haiti? - Jun 03, 2010