Heidi Montag says she works out 14 hours a dayJune 21st, 2011 - 12:16 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Heidi Montag has told the US Weekly magazine that she spent 14 hours daily at the gym for two months in a bid to get in shape for the Las Vegas’ Wet Republic. Heidi said she was overweight and realized that she had to get in shape for the party which took place last Saturday.
The US Weekly quoted Heidi as saying that, “I’ve been working out from, like, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. for two months now. I’ve been working out really hard because I had this pool party and I was like, I have to be in shape… I’ve been running a lot, and I’ve been doing weights.”
During the interview, Heidi said her weight topped 130 pounds at a point in her life. She added that her rigorous training regime got her to lose 27 pounds. She revealed that her current weight is 103 pounds and she considers this weight to be her ideal.
It has not been all easy for Heidi in her bid to lose weight. She listed that she has her struggle with staying off fried chicken and pie. It doesn’t seem to be such a problem for Heidi because she believes that exercise could help take care of the extra calories that the treats will bring.
- Heidi Montag working out like crazy (Lead) - Jun 20, 2011
- Heidi Montag works out 14 hours a day - Jun 20, 2011
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- Holly Madison Will Drop Pounds for 'Peepshow' - Jan 19, 2011
- Heidi Montag gushes about hubby Spencer Pratt after reunion - Oct 31, 2010
- Holly Madison told to shed weight for 'Peepshow' - Jan 12, 2011
- Weight warning: Avoid crash diets - Jun 13, 2011
- Aniston banned me from 'Just Go With It' premiere, claims Heidi Montag - Feb 11, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' lean times - May 21, 2012
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Pattinson put on diet by Stewart? - Apr 11, 2012
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Lloyd plans wild hen party - Jan 22, 2012
- Former Cheers star Kirstie Alley has lost 50 pounds, wants to lose 30 more - Sep 28, 2010