Heidi Montag “not in a great place” after ten cosmetic ops in one dayFebruary 9th, 2010 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 09 (ANI): The Hills star Heidi Montag has revealed she is “not in a great place” after getting ten plastic surgeries done in one day.
The 23-year-old said she is doing specialist exercise and therapy classes to help her heal.
“It was so hurtful. My body really set back from recovering from all the crying, stress and that traumatic experience,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.
She added: “My insides were just throbbing and pounding, but I know it’s part of what I had to go through.”
Despite describing her condition as “very fragile,” she does not regret any of the surgery procedures.
The surgeries included a brow lift, Botox, nose job, fat injections on her face, a boob job and Liposuction. (ANI)
- Heidi Montag shows off 'botched' plastic surgery scars - Dec 22, 2010
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010
- Surgery ruined my career, personal life: Heidi Montag - Dec 22, 2010
- Friends of dead plastic surgeon fire back at Heidi Montag's claims - Nov 27, 2010
- Montag regrets cosmetic surgery - Nov 18, 2010
- Heidi Montag Undergoes Ten Surgeries In One Day - Jan 20, 2010
- Heidi Montag: I am very fragile - Feb 08, 2010
- Heidi Montag's nose bandage sparks 'more plastic surgery' rumours - Aug 28, 2010
- Montag ready for 11th surgery - May 06, 2010
- Heidi Montag wants H size breasts! - Jan 20, 2010
- 10 cosmetic surgeries in two months for Heidi Montag - Jan 14, 2010
- Heidi Montag fears her nose will fall off - Sep 03, 2010
- Heidi Montag to model for Playboy again - Feb 20, 2010
- Heidi Montag can't hug or jog because of her 'back scoop' - Apr 07, 2010
- 20-year-old spends 20,000 pounds on cosmetic surgeries - May 23, 2011