Heidi Klum to launch own perfumeJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 6:20 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 22 (ANI): Heidi Klum is all set to launch her new signature scent.
The supermodel is set to create a signature fragrance called “Heidi Klum Shine” that will hit shelves in September, according to Woman’s Wear Daily.
It is the debut fragrance for Klum, who is already working with beauty giant Coty Inc. as the face of Lady Astor cosmetics, reports the New York Daily News.
Coty Inc. produces perfumes for Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. (ANI)
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga teams up with Coty to create signature fragrance - Sep 14, 2010
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 21, 2011
- Coty denies launching Gaga perfume - Jul 16, 2010
- Berry wants women to reveal themselves - Jan 30, 2011
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Lady Gaga explains 'blood and semen' content in new perfume - Mar 01, 2011
- Bruce Willis launches own fragrance - Apr 17, 2010
- Faith Hill Launches Second Fragrance 'True' by Coty - Nov 17, 2010
- George Clooney's fragrance deal dropped over $30m cost - Mar 05, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
Tags: beyonce, cosmetics, coty inc, debut, giant, heidi klum, jennifer lopez, lady astor, new york daily news, perfumes, shelves, signature fragrance, signature scent, supermodel, working with beauty, york daily news