Heidi Klum to launch her own perfumeJanuary 24th, 2011 - 7:48 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Jan 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Heidi Klum is set to release her own line of perfumes called the Shine which is expected to be released by Coty Beauty.
Heidi has confirmed the report. She indicated that she is very happy to be partnering Coty to come out with the product.
She said that, “I am thrilled to be partnering with Coty on my new fragrance. Working for a long time on developing a signature scent and watching it finally come to life is so exciting. I never thought my nose would recover from sniffing so many scent combinations, but it is all worth it.”
The fragrance will be for women only and it is expected to be launched in the United States and Canada this fall. The fragrance will also be launched at the South American states at the same time. Coty also believes that associating with Heidi is the best marketing strategy for them. The company’s spokesperson maintained that Heidi cannot only be viewed as a celebrity or a supermodel but as a businesswoman as well.
The company believes that the multifaceted nature of the star will ensure the success of the perfume.
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 21, 2011
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Jil Sander creates new scent - Jul 03, 2011
- Faith Hill Launches Second Fragrance 'True' by Coty - Nov 17, 2010
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: american states, best marketing, businesswoman, canada, celebrity, company believes that, heidi klum, jan 24, long time, marketing strategy, multifaceted nature, new fragrance, perfume, perfumes, scent combinations, signature scent, spokesperson, supermodel, united states