Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing?January 22nd, 2012 - 3:08 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 21 (IANS) German supermodel Heidi Klum and husband Seal are reportedly heading for divorce.
According tmz.com, Klum will file divorce papers in Los Angeles county superior court as early as next week and will cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause for the divorce.
The couple married in 2005 and have three biological kids. Seal adopted Heidi’s eldest girl from a prior relationship. According to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum raked in $20 million.
Heidi and Seal are famous for renewing their vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Seal accuses Klum of cheating on him - Sep 02, 2012
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Klum rubbishes Seal's accusation - Sep 03, 2012
- Heidi Klum And Seal Renew Wedding Vows Yet Again - May 11, 2010
- Heidi Klum 'to take on Seal's last name' - Oct 07, 2009
- Heidi, Seal won't reconcile - Feb 21, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Klum, Seal keen to adopt - Nov 26, 2011
- 'Dexter' star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall - Dec 17, 2010
- New love in Seal's life? - Jul 07, 2012
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Seal wants share in Klum's fortune? - Sep 04, 2012
Tags: anniversary, county superior court, divorce papers, eldest girl, forbes, heidi and seal, heidi klum, heidi klum seal, irreconcilable differences, jan 21, lavish ceremony, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, relationship, supermodel heidi klum, vows