Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing lineJuly 26th, 2012 - 4:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum says she is a big fan of Katie Holmes’ clothing line Holmes & Yang.
The brand is a collaborative endeavour between Holmes and stylist Jeanne Yang. Klum feels the label is particularly good for “basic” items, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
“I think (Katie) has a great line. I like a lot of her clothes, especially right now. She has these very beautiful spaghetti-strap camisoles. I love them, and the line. Sometimes these very basic things are the hardest ones to find,” said Klum, 39.
- Katie Holmes is busy brand building - Mar 17, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Katie Holmes ventures into fashion designing - Aug 15, 2009
- Heidi Klum Comes Up With Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Katie Holmes to create luxury bags - Mar 26, 2011
- Katie Holmes inspired by daughter's style statement - Sep 26, 2009
- Katie Holmes designs for 'working moms' - Mar 18, 2011
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Suri designs her own clothes: Katie Holmes - Aug 16, 2010
- Katie Holmes' fashion inspiration - daughter Suri - Sep 26, 2009