Heidi Klum looks too heavy in GQ pictures, say fashion expertFebruary 13th, 2009 - 3:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): German supermodel Heidi Klums pictures in GQ magazine have come under fire from a fashion expert, who says that she looks too heavy.
German fashion designer Wolfgang Joop has blasted Klum, who hosts the new series of Germanys Next Top Model, for her looks.
Heidi Klum is no runway model, the Sun quoted him as telling Bild.
She is simply too heavy and has too big a bust. And she always grins so stupidly.
That is not avant-garde that is commercial! he added.
Added to Joops criticism were those of model agency head Louisa von Minckwitz, who said that Klum was curvy and too short.
I dont know Heidi Klum. She was never known in France. Claudia Schiffer also doesnt know who she is, fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld added. (ANI)
- 'Heidi Klum too heavy to be supermodel' - Feb 13, 2009
- Heidi Klum hits back at critics, says no to dieting - Mar 09, 2009
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld doesn't know who Heidi Klum is! - Jun 12, 2009
- Claudia Schiffer's cover picture evokes anger - Jun 04, 2010
- Heidi Klum slams fashion designer for calling her fat - Feb 17, 2009
- Claudia Schiffer sparks race row after posing as black woman - Jun 04, 2010
- Russian man claims that he is the father of Claudia Schiffer's child - Dec 15, 2011
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Heidi Klum Comes Up With Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer Has A Baby Girl - May 16, 2010
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
- I have perfect figure for catwalk, says Heidi Klum - Mar 07, 2009
- Heidi Klum selling cookies - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: avant garde, bust, claudia schiffer, fashion designer, fashion expert, fashion guru, german fashion, heidi klum, heidi klums, karl lagerfeld, london feb, model agency, next top model, runway model, sun, supermodel heidi, wolfgang joop