Heidi is pregnant, confirms SealApril 17th, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Seal has confirmed that his supermodel wife Heidi Klum is pregnant.
He made the happy announcement at a New York City concert, reports Us magazine.
“[The] topic of debate outside our hotel is, ‘Is Heidi having another baby?’” he told the audience.
“Heidi and I are having another baby!” he further said.
“I mean, Heidi is doing all the work,” continued the Grammy-winning artist before breaking into his song “A Change Is Gonna Come.”
Klum along with her kids, Leni (with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), Henry Gunter, 3, and Johan Riley, 2 cheered on her husband from the sixth row of the Radio City Music Hall show.
Seal and Klum got engaged on Christmas Eve 2004. They tied the knot five
months later on May 10, 2005 on a beach in Mexico. (ANI)
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Seal, the singer husband of Klum has announced that they will have a baby girl - May 09, 2009
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Heidi Klum and Seal renew wedding vows - May 11, 2010
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Klum wants a baby girl - Apr 25, 2009
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Seal wants to adopt Heidi Klum's daughter - Nov 27, 2009
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
Tags: audience, christmas, christmas eve, city music hall, five months, flavio briatore, grammy, gunter, heidi klum, italian businessman, johan, leni, mexico, new york city, radio city music, radio city music hall, wife heidi