Hefner finds monogamy unnaturalJune 12th, 2011 - 7:37 am ICT by IANS
London, June 12 (IANS) Playboy owner Hugh Hefner insists he will be faithful to fiancee Crystal Harris even though he doesn’t think monogamy
is natural.The 85-year-old media mogul who is famed for dating multiple women at the same time, is preparing to marry Harris later this month and insists he is a good husband who intends to remain faithful, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m totally capable of being a good husband. I can be devoted, sensitive. Faithful? Yes. Absolutely,” he said.
“I do think that monogamy is possible. I just don’t think it’s the natural way of things,” he added.
- Hugh Hefner devoted to fiance - May 15, 2011
- Is Hefner dating Harris again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Age is just a number for Hefner - Jun 08, 2011
- Anna is my best girl, says Hugh Hefner - Jun 24, 2011
- Hefner to have garden party wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Hugh Hefner announces new girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Hugh Hefner labels ex-fiancee as 'runaway bride' - Jun 16, 2011
- Crystal Harris back in Playboy mansion - Jun 01, 2012
- Hefner not worried about age - Apr 12, 2011
- Hefner could have had better fiancee than Harris: Madison - Jan 14, 2011
- No wild bachelor party for Hefner - Jan 02, 2011
- No prenup for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris? - Apr 03, 2011
- Hugh Hefner to have a prenup with Crystal Harris - Apr 08, 2011
- Hefner moves on, dating Anna Sophia - Jun 20, 2011
- Heartbroken Hefner finds support in ex-wife - Jun 16, 2011