Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nannyFebruary 23rd, 2009 - 6:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 23 (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney’’s ex-wife Heather Mills has opted not to use lawyers to fight a case brought by ex-nanny Sara Trumble.
Instead, the 40-year-old plans to represent herself - as she did in her high-profile divorce, in which she won 24.3 million pounds, reports the Daily Express.
Sara, who resigned in September, is claiming constructive dismissal and sexual discrimination.
She says she was expected work as late as midnight, blow-dry Heather’’s hair, give her naked spraytans while employed as a carer for Beatrice - Mills” daughter with McCartney. (ANI)
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills says she treated ex-nanny 'like a daughter' - Mar 31, 2010
- Heather Mills' nanny sues her for sex discrimination - Dec 28, 2008
- Heather Mills nanny sues her over naked spray tans chores - Dec 28, 2008
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills' fashion faux pas at London red carpet - May 12, 2010
- Will fit work around caring for daughter: McCartney - Jan 18, 2010
Tags: beatrice, carer, claiming constructive dismissal, daily express, divorce, heather mills, lawyers, london feb, nanny, paul mccartney, sara, sexual discrimination, sir paul mccartney, wife heather