Heather Mills fears Diana-like endNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:14 am ICT by admin
She has claimed is being victimised much like Kate McCann, who according to Portuguese police, was behind her daughter’s disappearance.
“I’m living in a prison and I’ll have to fight back or I’ll go insane,” the Daily Mail quoted Mills, as saying.
“Look what they are doing to the McCanns, the woman and the poor father have lost their daughter.
“What are we doing as a nation to persecute a woman that is devastated behind closed doors and trying to hold it together as I have for 18 months.
“What did the paparazzi do to Diana? They chased her and they killed her. Never mind all these other stories, that is what we are doing as a nation - buying these newspapers.
“They will go for me tomorrow and they will go, ‘She’s crazy and she’s this and she’s that’. Go for it because I will do even more.
“There needs to be responsible journalism. They are pushing people over the edge,” she added.
Mills also accused paparazzi of pushing her to the edge of suicide after “18 months of abuse, 4,400 abusive articles.”
“I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, she [my daughter] can be safe with her father.”
Speaking to Fiona Phillips, Mills also revealed that her daughter’s and her own life are under threat because of media attention.
“My daughter Beatrice’s life is at risk,” she said.
Mills also refused on having a specific divorce clause allowing her to sell her story later.
“I could sell my story right now. I’m trying to protect Paul and our daughter. When did I ask for anything?”
“These figures are made up, 100 million pounds, 50 million pounds, 20 million pounds. How do you know if I even want any money? I am 1.5 million pounds in debt in lawyers’ fees.”
Mills also claimed that cops had told her she was the target of “serious death threats from an underground movement,” prompting her to upgrade security at her place. (ANI)
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- McCanns' release jigsaw image of Madeleine - Dec 22, 2011
- Abducted British girl spotted in India? (Lead) - Jul 28, 2011
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Kashmir police deny finding missing British girl (Third Lead) - Jul 28, 2011
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Hugh Grant 'bugs celeb-tapping tabloid journalist' - Apr 15, 2011
- Heather Mills identifies with Mahatma Gandhi - Aug 11, 2009
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Missing British child spotted in India? - Jul 28, 2011
- Macca , Mills'' divorce named ''Biggest Break-Up In Showbiz'' - Oct 19, 2008
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- McCanns' postpone launch of Maddie book in view of the Royal wedding - Jan 03, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
Tags: daughter beatrice, devastated, diana, divorce, fiona phillips, former model, gmtv, go insane, heather mills, kate mccann, lawyers fees, mail, mccanns, media attention, paparazzi, phillips mills, responsible journalism, sir paul, target, underground movement