Heather Mills demonstrates her cooking skills in SussexMay 18th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 18 (ANI): Charity campaigner Heather Mills recently demonstrated her cooking skills on a weekend at Sussex.
“I’ll be coming in on Sundays, making my speciality of all the roast potatoes, parsnips, all the veg and gravy,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
The former wife of Paul McCartney-dressed in apron, trousers, and atop tottering wedge heels-confidently displayed her cooking skills.
Heather prepared a meat-free “beefy” stir-fry, “chicken” curry, and sweet-corn chowder on a stage at a food festival in Brighton.
She looked calm and confident even when a member of the audience shouted out that he could smell her stir-fry burning.
She just retorted by saying: “Not true”. (ANI)
- An Indian Chinese menu with a personal touch (Eating Out With IANS) - May 23, 2011
- Two right royal recipes from an Indian princess (To go with IANS Book Review) - Jul 14, 2011
- Heather Mills to have veggie cooking display with local chefs - May 13, 2009
- Indian Christmas with desi fusion fare - Dec 23, 2011
- Larry Forgione's Son, Mark Forgione Is The Next Iron Chef - Nov 22, 2010
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- Jyoti Basu loved pasta, says grand-daughter and gourmet author - Jul 25, 2010
- Dos and Don'ts during monsoon (To go with - With Monsoon health guide: Rainproof your lifestyle with right diet) - Jul 16, 2012
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Rachael Ray: Extreme Couponing, Salma Hayek - Sep 21, 2011
- Halloween Treats For Better Trick-Or-Treating - Oct 20, 2010
- Got the munchies? Try Oakland prof's savoury cannabis recipes! - Dec 08, 2010
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011
- Mark Owen shows off cooking skills - Oct 28, 2011
Tags: apron, audience, brighton, campaigner, charity, chicken curry, corn chowder, daily express, food festival, gravy, heather mills, london, paul mccartney, roast potatoes, stir fry chicken, sussex, sweet corn, trousers, veg, wedge heels