Heather Mills accused of “telling unpleasant lie” over nanny boob jobApril 2nd, 2010 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 2 (ANI): Heather Mills has said her relationship with her nanny Sara Trumble soured because she refused the latter money for a breast enlargement.
Testifying before the employment tribunal brought by Sara Trumble, 26, on the third day, Mills said their ‘very close’ relationship took a turn for the worse when she refused to pay Trumble 4,000pounds to undergo the cosmetic surgery in the spring of 2008.
‘I had a breast reduction when I was 21 and I couldn’t pick anything up for weeks because it was so painful,” the Telegraph quoted Mills, as telling the panel.She added: ‘I didn’t criticise her wanting to have a breast enlargement, I just felt it would have been wrong of me to help with something that could have been a reaction to her boyfriend or her hormones.’
However, Trumble’s lawyer Nick Fairweather accused Mills of lying.
He said: ‘I suggest that your previous comments were to intimidate and bully and belittle her to stop her from going on with this claim.
‘I suggest that you’re telling a very, very unpleasant lie.’
Mills replied: ‘I’m not telling a lie. She asked me for 4,000 pounds, how on earth would I have known that amount when I put my statement together?’
Fairweather continued: ‘If this tribunal finds that you lied about that, would you agree that this is a despicable thing to do?’
Mills answered: ‘I never did it.’
Trumble, 26, is claiming undisclosed damages on grounds of discrimination over maternity leave, sex discrimination and unfair dismissal.
Rubbishing Trumble’s claims, Mills said: ‘Our house, even in the most stressful times, was a very supportive environment.
‘Sara and I have never had a cross word.
‘I would never raise my voice to her and I have never been bad-tempered to her, ever, ever, ever.
‘What was very surprising for me was that we were very close and she told me a lot of personal things and I could not believe that she didn’t discuss any personal grievances with me.’
Later Mills told reporters she felt like she had “been betrayed by someone who I felt was part of the family”. (ANI)
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills says she treated ex-nanny 'like a daughter' - Mar 31, 2010
- Now, topless photo of Heather Mills' ex-nanny surfaces - Apr 03, 2010
- Heather Mills' nanny sues her for sex discrimination - Dec 28, 2008
- Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nanny - Feb 23, 2009
- Brit wife 'happily married' despite losing tribunal fight with dentist hubby - Feb 18, 2011
- Kylie says she may adopt or use a surrogate mum to have baby - Feb 23, 2011
- Amy Childs thrilled with bigger assets - Jul 05, 2012
- Brit woman asked by millionaire boss to call him before she took shower - Sep 29, 2010
- Heather Mills warns future employees not to exploit her - Jun 07, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Indian-origin pharmacist accused of groping teen's breast - Dec 09, 2010
- Glenn McGrath gets engaged to girlfriend Sara - Jul 25, 2010
- Ex Miss Venezuela's book on her breast cancer battle breaks taboos - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: boob job, breast enlargement, breast reduction, cosmetic surgery, cross word, damages, employment tribunal, fairweather, heather mills, hormones, maternity, personal grievances, personal things, sex discrimination, stressful times, supportive environment, telling a lie, third day, trumble, unfair dismissal