Heather Mills’November 14th, 2007 - 3:02 am ICT by admin
The celebration saw trampolines and bouncy castles erected in the grounds of Mills’ 3.2million pounds mansion in East Sussex, south east England.
McCartney made a brief appearance at the party, but left after 20 minutes because of his poor rapport with Heather’s family.
“Beatrice is Paul’s world and there was no way he wasn’t going to be there. But he doesn’t get on with Heather’s family,” The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
Mills, who has refused to accept the 50 million pounds divorce settlement from her ex-hubby, threw a black tie and champagne evening party for more than 100 guests.
However, all mobile phones were confiscated - to stop pictures leaking out. The evening was topped off with a 10,000 pounds fireworks display.
“It was one hell of a party and cost a fortune. To Heather that amount is small change,” a source said.
“Some guests took home champagne and wine but it’s peanuts to her. She just wants to be popular,” the source added.
The Disney party also saw Cinderella, Tinker Bell and Snow White actors entertaining 60 kids. (ANI)
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nanny - Feb 23, 2009
Tags: black tie, bouncy castles, champagne and wine, confiscated, daughter beatrice, disney party, divorce settlement, fireworks display, heather mills, hubby, mills mills, snow white, south east england, themed party, tinker bell, trampolines