Heath Ledger’s New York apartment on saleNovember 20th, 2010 - 5:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Late Australian actor Heath Ledger’s New York apartment, where he died, is on sale once again, and is now priced much higher.
“The Dark Night” star was renting the downtown Manhattan apartment for around $25,000 a month at the time of his death in January 2008, but now the property has been put on sale for over $5,200,00, reports dailystar.co.uk.
According to reports, the property was sold through a foreclosure auction July 2009 after it remained empty ever since the “Brokeback Mountain” star died.
The current owners have made way for major renovation in the house to boost chances of a sale.
- 'Brokeback Mountain' Star Heath Ledger's Apartment Up For Sale - Nov 20, 2010
- Michelle Williams to launch yoga centre - Jan 12, 2011
- Collins' New York apartment for sale - May 31, 2011
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Madonna's corset sold for 45,000 pounds - Oct 27, 2011
- Bruce Willis to sell New York home at loss - Apr 18, 2011
- When Joker made Batman cry - Jun 06, 2012
- Garfield looks up to Ledger's 'Joker' performance for Spiderman role - Nov 26, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal donates used eyewear - Apr 06, 2011
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow team-up for 'Brokeback' parody - Jul 13, 2010
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Michelle Williams refuses to let daughter star alongside her in movies - Dec 31, 2010
- Adele's '21' world's biggest-selling album - May 16, 2012