Heath Ledger’s last flick to premier at CannesApril 30th, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 30 (ANI): Heath Ledger’s last film is set to premier at the forthcoming Cannes film festival in France.
The flick titled ‘Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus’ directed by Terry Gilliam will open on 22nd of May, reports Contactmusic.
However, the flick will not be among those competing for film festival prizes.
Besides Ledger, the film features Christopher Plummer, Verne Troyer, Lily Cole and Tom Waits and renowned actors like Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law, who stepped in to complete the late actor’s scenes.
Ledger died from an accidental drug overdose in January 2008. (ANI)
- Lily Cole owes acting career to late Heath Ledger - Sep 02, 2009
- Ledger's relatives can't watch his movies - May 17, 2010
- Gilliam recalls Ledger's last days on 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' set - Oct 29, 2009
- Heath Ledger’s last role to be played by Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell & Jude Law - Dec 24, 2009
- A-listers set to watch Ledger's 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' - Nov 22, 2009
- Ledger's final film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" gets a buyer - Aug 13, 2009
- Heath Ledger's last film to premiere at Cannes? - Apr 24, 2009
- Johnny Depp privileged to replace Heath Ledger in new film - Dec 18, 2009
- Heath Ledger inspired Terry Gilliam to complete fantasy film - May 25, 2009
- Troyer convinced Ledger's death helped Doctor Parnassus movie - Sep 29, 2009
- Colin Farell signed for 'Fright Night' - May 11, 2010
- Heath Ledger In His Last Role In "The Imagarium Of Doctor Parnassus" - Dec 24, 2009
- Farrell to replace Depp in film on Quixote? - Aug 11, 2009
- No takers for Heath Ledger's last film - Mar 13, 2009
- Heath Ledger's last film to release in US - Aug 14, 2009
Tags: cannes film festival, christopher plummer, colin farrell, drug overdose, festival prizes, flick, heath ledger, johnny depp, jude law, last film, lily cole, renowned actors, terry gilliam, tom waits, verne troyer