Heath Ledger has left an irreplaceable hole in my life: Michelle WilliamsJanuary 14th, 2011 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 14 (ANI): Michelle Williams has admitted that she can never fill the void late Heath Ledger has left in her life and the life of their young daughter, Matilda.
The Australian actor and Williams were no longer a couple when he died on Jan. 22 three years back, but jointly raising their daughter.
“Very obviously, for me and for her, there’s a hole in our life,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling Marie Claire in its February issue.
“Of course the natural inclination is to want to fill it and make it disappear, but what I’ve come to recently is that it’s impossible. Nothing will fit in that hole because what we want back we can’t get, which is this one person,” the actress said.
And though Williams had a short-lived romance with director Spike Jonze after Ledger’s passing, she’s in no hurry to find a new love.
“I’m not going to rush anything and scamper around like a mad person and make myself crazy. I’m trying to be respectful of [Ledger's] absence. I’m not trying to fill it up. It is what it is,” she said.
Williams, who drew inspiration for “Blue Valentine” from her parents’ failed marriage, said she doesn’t “know what my version of a relationship or marriage is yet, because the typical model seems a little broken to me.”
“At the same time, I was raised on all those princess fairy tales and I’m a romantic; I want to be a one-man girl,” she added.
The former “Dawson’s Creek” star said she’s wary of making a mistake when it comes finding the right person to join her and Matilda’s lives.
“I can inflict any kind of injury on myself, but with my daughter, that’s not an option,” she told the magazine.
“My poor mom really wants me to meet someone. I think she wanted to believe the Ryan Gosling rumor more than anybody,” she added. (ANI)
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Michelle Williams won't let daughter watch Oscar - Feb 09, 2012
- Michelle Williams loves short hair - Nov 04, 2011
- Is Michelle Williams dating Jason Segel? - Mar 31, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Michelle Williams refuses to let daughter star alongside her in movies - Dec 31, 2010
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Michelle Williams to launch yoga centre - Jan 12, 2011
- I'm very strong person: Eva Longoria - Sep 07, 2011
- Michelle loves hand-stitched costumes - Mar 31, 2011
- Gemma Ward opens up about her relationship with Heath Ledger - Jan 30, 2011
- Vanessa Williams looking for love - Apr 21, 2012
- Lopez learns to stand up for herself - Nov 09, 2011
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Dawson will quit career for children - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: actress, australian actor, blue valentine, daily express, dawson s creek, director spike jonze, fairy tales, heath ledger, hole in my life, hurry, london jan, mad person, marie claire, matilda, michelle williams, natural inclination, poor mom, ryan gosling, spike jonze, typical model